Veron Umbrella is designed smarter, built to last and will provide one of the most unique and enjoyable bad weather experiences – truly keeping you and your surroundings dry.
- Unique reverse folding mechanism and double layered canopy retains the residual water inwards, whilst exposing on the dry side outwards. Keeping you and your surroundings, drip free
- Innovative inverted design allows the umbrella to be conveniently opened and closed while entering and exiting buildings, vehicles and crowded locations
- Durable carbon fiber skeleton and unique double canopy aerodynamics can withhold wind up to 50 mph
- Capable of self-standing when left to dry or propped-up for convenience
- Ergonomically designed C- shape handle will keep you hands-free, when resting the shaft on your shoulder and handle on the wrist
- Leading edge water proof technology: hydrophobic fabric repels water effectively, enabling the water to roll off the umbrella, rather than sticking to it
Coverage Diameter 43.3 in (110 cm) Length 32.2 in (82 cm) Weight 1.3 lb (600 g) Fabric 210 thread hydrophobic pongee Shaft Anodized Aluminum Frame system Carbon fiberglass 8-rib frame system